Dublin, 09 March 2021. Alternus Energy Group Plc (“Alternus” or the “Company”)
- Revenues increased 77% from calendar year 2019 to €4.1 million in 2020
- EBITDA increased €2.6 million from calendar year 2019 and turned positive
- Completed placement of €110 million (NOK 1.15 billion) green bonds and institutional led private placement of €27 million (NOK 260 million) of fresh equity to fund growth.
- 109MW (megawatt) of contracted projects to be completed in H1 2021 from these funds
- On completion of these acquisitions, annual run-rate revenues will increase by 5 times to over €22 million from €4 million in 2020.
- Successfully delisted from US market and started trading on NOTC Oslo market in January 2021 (NOTC:ALT).
- Over 300MW of additional solar PV projects contracted for acquisition – 10 times the volume owned at end of 2019.
- Continued to grow key strategic partnerships resulting in over 1,200MW of current project pipeline.